Implants for Permanent Tooth Replacement
The Best Way to Replace a Tooth
When you lose one or more teeth due to decay, accident, or extraction, it needs to be replaced to avoid further problems. At Dental, Dentures & Implants we recommend dental implants, the most effective way to replace a missing tooth. We proudly welcome patients from Harrisburg, Hanover, and surrounding areas into our Mechanicsburg, PA, practice.
Dental Implants & Mini Implants
A dental implant is a small titanium rod that is surgically placed in the jaw and acts as the root for a replacement tooth. Over time, the implant will fuse to the bone, and we will attach a crown (artificial tooth).
A mini implant works in the same way, but it can be placed with the crown all in one day. It is safe, effective, and works for many patients.
- The adjacent teeth may drift into the gap, causing problems with chewing and speaking
- The aesthetics of your smile and facial structure may be affected
- You put yourself at risk for tooth decay and gum disease
Why Should I Choose an Implant?
- Implants function, look, and feel like your natural teeth.
- Both implants and mini-implants are permanent solutions, and unlike removable dentures or bridges, they do not need to be remade as they wear.
- You’ll feel confident in social situations because you don’t have to worry about a removable appliance slipping or falling out.
Dental, Dentures & Implants
5510 Carlisle Pike Suite 4
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Dr. Hardik Shah DMD, Dr. Tyler Sorensen DDS
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Saturday: By appt only
Please call for details